To shoot a range of images good enough to be printed in a 30cm square book. 4-5
chapters with text. The book will be based around London UK, Working ideas for chapters are currently "Portrait People, Buildings, Street, Sport, Wealth and/or History.
Working Title options: "City Exposed" or "Taking the Light"
- Digital cameras are native 7x5, not 1x1, I will
need to consider framing.
- Prints are reasonably large so need to consider
format and quality.
- Cost of printing, may need to put in some
- Canon 50D, Canon 70-200mm L Series, Sigma 30mm,
Canon 60mm macro, Canon 17-85mm IS.
- Blurb Books - www.blurb.co.uk/
- Deviant Art critiques (not that I am calling any
of you tools!!)
I would like to think of a story that the book could tell
in images playing to my strengths in photography and digital darkroom. Each
chapter should have a title and a blurb telling the reader the context of the
shots. Each chapter should contain 5-8 shots with a final page talking about
each image, not sure if should be technical or story based, i am leaning towards story but maybe a mix. Storyboard the
book and shot types before shooting.